BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yesterday & Today

  I've finished the first and second Harry Potter. I'm working on the third now, and I'm almost done. I'm still reading Wuthering Heights. I am on the first Sookie Stackhouse series novel, and am still keeping up with the show that's based off of the books. The show's called "True Blood". I love that show. Lol. The newest episode airs tomorrow.

  I'm in New Orleans right now. I'm visiting my brother and my sister-in-law and my niece. Yesterday, Me and my brother rode through the French Quarter on our bikes and down Bourbon Street. We stopped at Cafe Du Monde for some beignets. They were soo good. Mmm....
  Today, we went to a pool party for this little girl I know, Emily, and it was at this little country club. The lifeguard was smokin' hott. Lol. I got a lot more tan. YAY!! Lolz. 
  Well, byes!! <33

0 comments:

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog