BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing

I've come to talk about Nothing. Lol.
Here's a list of irrelivant things that i want to say:

1. I wish my name was Willow.
2. I want to get blond streaks in my brown hair, but idk if i'll like it. i'm afraid.
3. I want bangs, but i'm already too short, and they'll make me look like a four year old.
4. i'm failing english
5. i'm addicted to books.
6. i love zombies.
7. i still love my ex.
8. my ex had found someone else ALREADY.
9. i'm soo bored.
10. i'm always stressed.
11. i wanna re-read twilight for the fourth time.
12. i can't spell very well.
13. i can't divide, add, subtract, or anything in my head since using a calculator for, like, 5 years.
14. I wish i was braver so i could ask out THAT guy i've been watching (No, not like stalking. Just when he's working.) or at least get his name.

That's all i got right now. I'm soo tired.

0 comments:

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog